Krav maga Manchester runs a regular Krav Maga beginners course in the Salford area.
The Krav Maga beginners course is a specialist programme which is an accelerated learning programme for new Kravists. The beginners programme focuses on teaching students how to identify and avoid common street attacks and provides you with a simple set of reliable self defence skills if you can’t.
Over the course you’ll typically learn the Krav Maga approach to dealing with:
- Pre conflict training – verbal drills – awareness
- Conflict drills – dealing with aggressive people, identifying impending violence, avoiding sucker punches and common set ups for robbery/assault
- Combatives – applying Krav Maga strikes and the use of blunt force trauma in self defence
- Escapes and releases from common holds and techniques
- Fighting from the ground – what to do if you fall to the ground, dealing with standing attackers, what to do if someone is mounted on top of you
- Common street weapons – from Broken bottles to knives, screwdrivers and hammers – what to do to survive
- Dealing with more than one attacker
We run a krav maga beginners course once a month, why not come and get involved?
Krav Maga Manchester is run by local Instructor Dean Saitch.
- 2ND Dan in Trad Jiu Jitsu
- 2ND Dan San Shou
- Graduate Krav Maga Instructor
- Black Belt in Thai Boxing BIKMA
- L.3 Personal Trainer
- Krav Maga Instructor Wingate Institue (Israel)